SaaS Total Protection
An integrated , cloud-based suite to protect against endpoint, email, web and perimeter threats
IT departments are stretched thin—and getting thinner. With tight budgets and a shortage of staff to administer and manage software, many IT departments are delaying some technology purchases, including much-needed security products. McAfee SaaS Total Protection, our best-in-class security SaaS suite, is the solution that helps you find the right balance to maximize security while minimizing IT staff and spending.
Deployed over the internet, managed by McAfee online management console, and provided on a subscription basis, McAfee SaaS Total Protection runs as a cloud-based solution to reduce your capital investment, eliminate onsite administration, and reallocate IT resources to projects better aligned to your initiatives.
Get peace of mind with these cloud-based security areas in McAfee SaaS Total Protection:
- Email Protection and Continuity – Keep your employees connected and productive and stop unwanted email before it reaches your network, and ensure access even when your email server is unavailable.
- Endpoint Protection – Block sophisticated malware from desktops, laptops and file servers
- Web Protection – Get URL filtering to protect from online exploits like phishing scans and spyware for all Internet users.
- Vulnerability Scanning – Secure your network with daily IP vulnerability scans and actionable reporting.
- SaaS Management – Set policies and view reports all from a centralized, integrated online portal.
Interested in McAfee SaaS Total Protection?
Remote monitoring and management – without the additional spending for on-premise infrastructure
With McAfee’s Security-as-a-Service solutions protecting your systems and email, log into the McAfee SecurityCenter online management console for complete visibility reports and flexible policy settings. Maintained by McAfee so you won’t have to invest in additional on-premises infrastructure, the McAfee SecurityCenter details company-wide protection information such as coverage, status summary, desktops updated, viruses cleaned, spyware blocked, Internet sites and applications denied and spam quarantined – this visibility ensures that the SaaS solutions are continuously protecting your business against new threats.
Whether you need flexible or rigid security settings for headquarters or remote users, the McAfee SecurityCenter can easily configure security policies for multiple locations or user groups. Perform scans to look for vulnerabilities or schedule a scan to all systems at a convenient time for your business. No need to head to the office, or deploy complex management software and hardware. With McAfee SecurityCenter, simply go online to have central access to customize your reporting widgets, deploy new installations, create working groups, view security status of all users, set policies, print or email reports, and so much more